Tuesday 17 November 2009

Frank Mandy Artefacts Unit Review


When we joined the College, the first unit we were set for Frank and Mandy was Artefacts, we researched what is an Artefact? What were examples of Artefacts?

The first task we were set was to create a Cd Cover. To get some ideas, we had to pick Four examples of Cd Covers that we like, and get examples of the
sort of Fans and People that listened to that particular band, for example Younger People wouldn't listen to Spandau Ballet, that would be for Adults and older Person, however younger People would listen to Maximo Park and for instance Kings of Leon. Then I would look at the Covers and start to get ideas about what I was going to do for My Cover. I based the Cover on the name of a Band I am currently in, Only for the Weekend. Also before I chose My Cd cover, I did four rough drafts of Cd Covers and then I had to pick one that I wanted to improve on.




I didn't copy the idea but I took the basics of it and I had finished the front Cover.

Here is an example of My front cover

Here is an example of my back cover:


Here is an example of My spine cover:




No comments:

Post a Comment