Tuesday 3 November 2009

Batman Work completed on 23'rd Last Week before Half Term

In the final Week before Half Term, I more or less completed the Batman Work, and also finished the seperate Motif which was then added into the actual Batman theme, and I just basically finished off the Batman Theme, and I just Saved it into My File on Logic so that it could be viewed and assessed on. Overall, I think that My Piece of Music is decent enough, the old Piece of Music was too in Your Face, and the start of this Piece started off like that, so I changed it to make it less like that. I added in My Piano Melody/Motif and that gave it a bit more of an atmosphere, and also just changed the complexion of the Song. The Song might have been a bit boring without the Piano Melody added in.



No comments:

Post a Comment