Friday 26 February 2010

Step by step guide to creating a CD Cover, Artefact, Mandy's work,




Planning to make my CD Cover

Equipment+Materials Step by step guide to creation of my CD Cover
1. I looked into and researched other Cd Covers. 2. I researched CD Covers that I liked.
Photoshop 3. I evaluated the Process of how they were made.
Internet 4. I started to think about other possible designs.
Computer 5. I sketched out four rough designs of a CD Cover.
Tablets 6. I then picked which was my favourite and which one
Paper would be best suited as a CD Cover.
Pen/Pencils 7. I then began working on that design and perfecting it
Printers from the original sketched design.
Glue 8. I then started to have rough ideas of what colours would
CD Case look good on the front of the Cd Cover, I decided Black was
Rubber a good standout colour to use. At the same time, I decided
Ruler on colours that would be good for the back cover.
Digital Camera 9. I tried out a number of different colours that might fit.
Scanner 10. I eventually chose Black as the colour for the Cover and the n
Scissors/Guillotine I began to start the process in Adobe Photoshop.

Health and Safety+Legal

1. Monitors. Ensure they are
steadily placed.
2. Tablets. Clear work area.
No Food and Drink.
3. Printers. Don't waste Ink.
Careful when changing Cartridge.
4. Copyright. Beware of legal issues.
I.e. Using someone's Image, Music, Name,
Logo etc.
5. Scissors. Take care when using sharp implements.


Final front Cover design




Final back Cover design











No comments:

Post a Comment